UFIND B.V. endorses quality awareness and quality-oriented and ethically correct actions with these regulations. In order to guarantee quality, to avoid misunderstandings and to overcome any differences of opinion, it is also necessary to act carefully and efficiently and thus contribute to the desired practice. UFIND B.V. has a complaints committee that works under the responsibility of the board. The Complaints Committee advises the board after a confidential and careful handling of incoming complaints.
Article 1: Definitions
For the purpose of this regulation, definitions are provided as follows:
• Practitioner: the management of UFIND B.V.
• Complaint: the written notification expressing dissatisfaction with UFIND B.V., employees of UFIND B.V. and / or the services of UFIND B.V.
• Complainant: the natural or legal person, not being employees, who submits a complaint to UFIND B.V. under this regulation.
• Employees: all those who work for UFIND B.V. whether or not in employment or otherwise.
Article 2: Rights and obligations of complainants
- Everyone has the right in case of dissatisfaction with UFIND B.V. , employees of UFIND B.V. or the services of UFIND B.V. to file a complaint.. Complaints must be submitted in writing and with reasons, stating the facts and circumstances that led to the complaint.
- Complaints will be handled by an independent person within UFIND B.V. who is not involved in the complaint.
- Complaints will be handled carefully, timely and confidentially by UFIND B.V.
The person submitting a complaint will be informed in writing by UFIND B.V. about the handling of the complaint.
- If the party submitting a complaint does not agree with the manner in which the complaint has been handled by UFIND B.V., this can be made known to UFIND B.V. If the parties do not reach a solution by mutual agreement, the dispute will be submitted for assessment by UFIND B.V. to an independent person outside the organization. The person submitting a complaint may contact the Board of Arbitration of Blik op Werk
Article 3: Procedure
3.1 The procedure is started with a written complaint about a conduct of UFIND B.V., its organs and/or its employees.
3.2 A complaint must be addressed in writing to the management of UFIND B.V. and must state the known relevant facts and circumstances, be signed and state the name and address of the complainant.
The complaint can be sent in writing to :
1170 AD Badhoevedorp
Attn. the Board of Directors
Or sent an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
3.3 A confirmation of receipt of the complaint will be sent within two weeks after receipt of the complaint.
3.4 Data relating to a complaint and its handling will be processed in a complaints database. In this database we will create a digital dossier for every complaint. All documents and registrations relating to the complaint are stored in this dossier.
3.5 After submitting a complaint, an investigation is carried out into the facts, circumstances and backgrounds of the complaint. If necessary, additional information is obtained from internal and/or external parties involved within the framework of the investigation.
3.6 If a complaint is dismissed, the complainant will be informed of the dismissal in writing within four weeks after receipt of the complaint.
3.7 If a complaint is dismissed, the complainant will be informed of the dismissal in writing within four weeks after receipt of the complaint. In addition, taking into account the results of the complaint investigation – appropriate actions/measures will be put in place to resolve the complaint and prevent reocurrence.
3.8 The complainant will be informed within six weeks after receipt of the complaint how the complaint will be resolved.
3.9 In order to deal with a complaint in a timely manner, actions/measures determined as a result of the complaint will be implemented within six weeks after receipt of the complaint. The aforementioned period may be extended, stating reasons.
3.10 If the complainant does not agree with the way in which the complaint has been dealt with by UFIND B.V., this can be made known to UFIND B.V. If the parties fail to reach a solution in mutual consultation, the dispute will be submitted for assessment to an independent person outside the organisation as appointed in : article 2
Article 4: Complaints about personal data
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal data by UFIND B.V. For example because you feel that UFIND B.V. does not handle your personal data carefully, or because you have requested access to or rectification of your personal data, but you are not satisfied with our response. Please send your complaint to email@example.com
In the event of a complaint about personal data, the following procedure applies:
- Complaints about personal data will be dealt with as soon as possible but within two months at the latest;
- If the complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by UFIND B.V., you can submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority;
- You can submit your complaints to the Personal Data Authority by there website www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
Article 5: Privacy
Complaints will be handled confidentially. Only those involved and the management are involved in the handling of the complaint.
Changes to complaints regulations
This complaint regulation was last modified on 01-01-2020.
UFIND B.V. can adjust this complaint regulation. New versions are always published on the website. We therefore advise you to consult this regulation regularly so that you are kept informed of any changes.